2 replies to this topic
  • thomas

Posted September 12, 2000 - 06:08 AM

I am looking for a WR400 for sale that is or has been registered in NY state that I can ride to the trails. Also if anyone knows the process to get one registered I understand that it has gotten very hard

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • James_in_New_Mexico

Posted September 12, 2000 - 08:31 AM

I recently came across a site that had info for each state on what is needed to register orv's and NY showed as a dicontinued program. Sorry I can't remember the site :D but it was a site that sold the baja designs kits. I searched 1blink.com with "wr400" as the search criteria.

Good luck!! :)

If you haven't laid it down, you're not riding hard enough!

• ScottyR

Posted September 12, 2000 - 09:35 PM

You might want to try a Canadian WR. I have heard that the VINs are different and it might make it easier to register it. Just a thought! Scotty

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.