OHV Commission / Funds

3 replies to this topic
  • ricky1

Posted February 18, 2002 - 06:54 AM

Does anyone know the outcome of the vote for Rock Creek funds? I was at the meeting, and I really appreciate the info posted so far, but have not heard of the outcome.

• ricky1

Posted February 20, 2002 - 04:28 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted February 20, 2002 - 04:37 AM

Richy1, they have been somewhat stalled for 30 days until the forest service can come back with a report to the commission. That meeting may be held in private! This also relates I believe to the law suit filed by the Wilderness Coalition. Either myself or Wally will post again tonight with more info if we have it. P

• ricky1

Posted February 20, 2002 - 04:46 AM

I just sent you a PM. And although it is not yet 7:00, I am awake & answering. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.