3. Fit and finish is questionable. The engine is down right ugly. Posted Image
4. Filter behind the number plate would be black inside 30 seconds Posted Image

Positives;

1. E-button Posted Image
2. Ohlins!! Posted Image

My eye stays on the 520...
Posted Image

------------------
JJ - 99 WR; WR timed, stock jetting, Scotts stabalizer, Scotts triple clamps, Pro-Tapers, Terry Cable Hot start, MSR Raptor clutch lever, Moose skid plate, Works frame guards, Acerbis Pro Rally guards, Renthal MD-soft grips, Russel speed bleeders, Factory Effect graphics, YZ rear fender

• MotoGreg

Posted September 09, 2000 - 12:54 PM

I rode one and they still have a lot of problems they need to work out.

------------------
The proceeding nonsense brought to you by MotoGreg
On two wheels (or 3) since 1970
'92 GSXR 7/11 (Until I get a shwangy 916)
'99 WR/YZ400F 'Cause thumpers rule and two strokes drool!
Visit my photo album for the bargain price of $75 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - EVIL LURKS WITHIN!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • So_Cal_Erik

Posted September 09, 2000 - 03:00 PM

Hunk of junk!!!! needs LOTS of work!

• Rick_Graham

Posted September 10, 2000 - 07:50 AM

Over 3 years of hype and they offer us an awful looking,problem plagued, unsatisfactory product. Japanese engineers make products that work and can be built at a resonable cost, American engineers seem to go for the coolest, most expensive to produce optins they can find! definatly not a bike in my near future.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.