dual sport

4 replies to this topic
  • taterbean

Posted June 21, 2007 - 07:09 PM

not sure if this is illegal post (already posted it in the classified, dont think there is much traffic..) anyway, I am looking to dual sport my 99 wr 400, wondering if anyone has an old kit laying around that they are no longer interested in, not really into dropping over 500 on making it road legal so feeling out the used market, thanks

• Michigan DS

Posted June 21, 2007 - 07:15 PM

How does $111.50 sound? I bought a similar kit from this guy for my 2007 and it works great. Good Luck.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • taterbean

Posted June 21, 2007 - 09:56 PM

no turn signals, so cant go street legal, after adding the turn signals and hi/low beam headlight im up to 400ish

• DanielGalloway

Posted June 22, 2007 - 07:31 AM

Anyone tried this one? I was thinking about giving it a shot.

• Merlin450

Posted June 22, 2007 - 05:08 PM

I spent about $60 to make my '07 WR street legal. K&S "bar" switch, brakelight switches, mirror, signals and a horn. Look closely and you can see the tiny signals and a small mirror.

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.