Need help with graphics

5 replies to this topic
  • 450GN

Posted June 21, 2007 - 02:25 PM

Hello

well i have an 04 yz450f and my graphics are looking ragged

i want to find a nice clean looking set... i REALLY like some of the GYTR graphics but every single one is discontinued for the year they told me...

so if anyone could direct me to a site with graphics for sale or a set that you have and could show a picture and where to buy

thanks... really want to order something by next weekend

thanks a bunch

• Wiz636

Posted June 21, 2007 - 02:32 PM

Search ebay...you can find anything on there.

• 450GN

Posted June 21, 2007 - 02:33 PM

Search ebay...you can find anything on there.

trust me i have searched and havent found anything i like... and ebay is 90% 06-07 models right now cant find squat that looks decent for my bike...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz426em

Posted June 21, 2007 - 02:37 PM

I have a brand new complete yamaha of troy kit that i may sell, pm me if your interested.

• Ga426owner

Posted June 21, 2007 - 04:23 PM

Call Ceet and ask if they have anymore "team yamaha" kits for the 03 - 05. These were the same tha tGYTR had a few years ago. They were the cleanest that I could find. I bought a extra because I knew all the good stuff would be discontinued

www.ceetracing.com

(760) 597-1077

• 450GN

Posted June 21, 2007 - 04:33 PM

well if you bought an extra then you have one to sell!

just kidding... but yea i found that site earlier and noticed they were simple and not too cluttered which i like... i will call them and see if they have anything

and someone i used to work with had designed his own graphics and preprinted number plate backgrounds... i havent talked to him for a while and cant get a hold of him... anyone know anything about that?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.