1 reply to this topic
  • mcarp

Posted February 10, 2000 - 06:12 PM

Good news, I hear my bike will arrive in a few weeks. I want to do a lot to it before I 'ride' it, but I can't seem to find info an an aftermarket manual for the 2K model(yes I searched on this site). Does any one have any info on obtaining a more in depth manual than what will come with the bike? I hear the Yamaha manual is a good, but not great.

Also, I plan to add Russell Speedbleeders to the brakes to ease this task. Can anyone tell me what size the bleed nipple/bolts are? I would expect it to be 8mm boltx1.25 thread or maybe 8x1.25? I would definately endorse this product, it really works! And it's cheap -about $11-14 for a pair (1 dirt bike)

I can describe what it does it no one is familiar with it. In the meantime, anyone know what size these are or where I can get a good manual?

Mike from Columbus Ohio-mcarp

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ray_lebreton

Posted February 10, 2000 - 06:55 PM

make sure you break it in in fully stock settings for optimum performance. by this i mean with all of the restrictions in place.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.