Jetting XR650L / 2 washers

1 reply to this topic
  • bane

Posted June 21, 2007 - 12:01 PM

Anyone try 2 washers or about .042 thickness?

The reason I ask is I bought a pack from radio shack and the thickest washers in the bunch are .021. Which seems a little thin. Was going to stack 2 together and was wondering if it's just a waste of time.

I have all the standard air box mods plus an XR's Only slip on pipe. Was going to run the 58/160 jet combo at sea level.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Denn10

Posted June 21, 2007 - 02:31 PM

i got a brass set of 6 washers from lowes for like a buck that fit well they were about .025 it says between .020 and .030 you would prolly be ok with 21 thats ur choice though i wouldnt go outside what they did ALOT have used those mods and if .040 worked better it prolly woulda changed by now

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.