Short windshield?

8 replies to this topic
  • thumbthrottler

Posted June 21, 2007 - 08:23 AM

Has anyone installed some type of windshield on their WR? I have seen a few other manufaturers machines, Dual sports, with a shorty. Looks cool, and I wonder if it would keep some of the bugs off my mug, when riding roads at nite. May also extend mileage??

• MSHAM

Posted June 21, 2007 - 08:28 AM

Sounds like a street bike helmet would work better. That would last a 1/2 a ride for me. check this site!
http://www.slipstreamer.com/

• MaxPower

Posted June 21, 2007 - 10:39 AM

Posted Image

[COLOR="Green"]put this on your bike and someone may beat you up[/COLOR]

• thumbthrottler

Posted June 21, 2007 - 12:20 PM

Yeah, thats what I thought.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mcflzwr450f

Posted June 21, 2007 - 12:32 PM

I saw a kid do that once....it looked like this :thumbsup:

Posted Image

• 450high

Posted June 22, 2007 - 01:37 AM

MCLFZWR450 your are the cunniest funt i have ever heard.That would have to be the best reply post i have ever seen.Still smiling

• SXP

Posted June 22, 2007 - 06:13 AM

I saw a kid do that once....it looked like this :thumbsup:

Posted Image

That's funny!

:devil:Oh, and don't you go slapping your wife:devil:

• mcflzwr450f

Posted June 22, 2007 - 07:50 AM

:busted:

That's funny!

:devil:Oh, and don't you go slapping your wife:devil:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• bageera

Posted June 22, 2007 - 05:39 PM

Windshield on your WR? I have never seen this for a Yamaha. But, I think I saw something like that in the Suzuki DRZ OEM manual. It was right next to the section on how to push your DRZ across streams when they drown. Not if, but when.

You are better off with a good set of goggles and the discipline to not smile while riding at night, even though you are having so much fun!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.