Bikes came in!

2 replies to this topic
  • bhunt

Posted January 23, 2001 - 12:01 PM

My buddy and I each ordered WR426f's from a dealer in southern California back mid December. There were 2 people in front of us on the list. They picked up their bikes about a week and a half ago. Just got word that both our bikes are in!!!! We will pick them up tommorrow PM. Guess we will be at Hungry Valley this weekend!!!!!!!

Brian

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bhunt

Posted January 25, 2001 - 06:40 PM

Picked them up last night. Boy are they lethargic! Now it's time to make them run. Can someone give me a link to removing the Throttle Stop on the 2001 WR426 so we can grind it. That with the airbox top off and the baffle off will hopefully make it run.

Thanks
Brian

• Henry

Posted January 25, 2001 - 08:27 PM

bhunt,

strip them down and give down a good dose of greasing on all the links and joint.

i know it is damn hard to resist putting on your helmet and had her fire it up.

just do it :)

------------------
'98 WR400F, YZ timed, main:180, pilot:48, DVR needle 4th clip from top,
snorkel removed, YZ tank/seat combo, YZ front no.plate/rear fender,
DSP Ti exhaust system, Brembo front brake,steel braided hose, EZ clutch adjust perch,
Stroker billet rear brake reservoir

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.