Help with 06 WR450 Ride Computer

2 replies to this topic
  • BOBR

Posted June 20, 2007 - 01:43 PM

Well after owning the bike for a year I decided it was time to figure out how the ride computer/ODO works. Problem is...I seem to have lost my manual. I've looked around a bit for someplace to down load the info. but have not really come up with anything. I can get it from Yamaha for $60.00, but I was hopeing there was another way.

A little help??

Thanks,

Bob

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 20, 2007 - 02:18 PM

there is a link to it in the sticky

http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=440372

also you need to learn to use the search function, often times it will be your best friend as it will yield you the answer faster than anyone else. most topics have been coverd

• BOBR

Posted June 20, 2007 - 02:43 PM

Yeah, I found that shortly after I wrote out my question. I did do a search er two before and wasn't able to come up with what I was looking for.

Thanks for the info either way.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.