99 Wr400

No replies to this topic
  • JDrooster

Posted June 20, 2007 - 05:17 AM

Sad day. My beautifull wr has been sitting too much. I have a newborn son and a 2 1/2 year old and I am enjoying spending most of my time with them and my wife. We have a small horse farm and the family will be better served with a utility quad rather than my wr. If any of you would be interested in trading a utility quad for my 99 wr400, please let me know. It has a yz throttle stop, snorkel removed, stealth fuel screw, 03 yz450 cam, EE barkbusters, cut down pro-tapers, DSP carbon fiber frame guards, a BD dual sport kit w/stator rewound, and it has an Ohio Street title. It's a pity just to leave it sitting, and my wife and older kids will get much enjoyment out of a quad at the moment, and I can use it around the house. I'd sell it outright too. Maybe I should have posted this in the classifieds too, but I thought it'd be better to do it here. Hopefully when the boys get older we'll get all of us back on 2 wheels.Thanks. -Jerry

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.