Handlebar Riser offer for XR650L

16 replies to this topic
  • Roxstar

Posted June 19, 2007 - 06:12 AM

Hello to all valued TT members. We (Rox Speed FX) are looking to get some feed back from some of you XR650L owners in regards to our 2" Pivoting Riser system. We would like to make a special offer to the first 2 individual's that private message us interested in this product. All we ask is that you are truly wanting to raise your handlebars. If you are perfectly happy with your riding position, this product may not be for you. However if you are 6'2" and still running stock bars or stock bar height you should consider this set-up. We would also like to get a couple of our new 1-1/4" block risers out as well for those looking at a more subtle change, PM us on this too. Keep in mind the block riser will raise you just over an 1" but bring your bars back nearly 1/2". Thats the beauty of the Pivoting Risers, you also have a say in the fore and aft position of your bars.
Thats (2) 2" pivoting and (2) 1-1/4" block risers to four seperate individuals.
http://www.roxspeedf...i?subcat_id=268

• martinfan30

Posted June 19, 2007 - 06:36 AM

my pm to you was regarding the 2" risers.

• TrailRiderXRL

Posted June 19, 2007 - 07:14 AM

You have a PM regarding 2" risers!

• Roxstar

Posted June 19, 2007 - 07:27 AM

Thanks everyone. That went fast, the 4 promo risers are spoken for. Stay tuned for for feed back from these lucky members.

Hello to all valued TT members. We (Rox Speed FX) are looking to get some feed back from some of you XR650L owners in regards to our 2" Pivoting Riser system. We would like to make a special offer to the first 2 individual's that private message us interested in this product. All we ask is that you are truly wanting to raise your handlebars. If you are perfectly happy with your riding position, this product may not be for you. However if you are 6'2" and still running stock bars or stock bar height you should consider this set-up. We would also like to get a couple of our new 1-1/4" block risers out as well for those looking at a more subtle change, PM us on this too. Keep in mind the block riser will raise you just over an 1" but bring your bars back nearly 1/2". Thats the beauty of the Pivoting Risers, you also have a say in the fore and aft position of your bars.
Thats (2) 2" pivoting and (2) 1-1/4" block risers to four seperate individuals.
http://www.roxspeedf...i?subcat_id=268

• XR650L_Dave

Posted June 19, 2007 - 07:55 AM

Sunday, I decided I was def. going to raise my bars.

Just got here a skosh too late...

D

• COAL RUN

Posted June 19, 2007 - 07:59 AM

PM sent for 1-1/4" block risers

• MartinDKtm

Posted June 19, 2007 - 11:02 AM

Heeehaaa Im in for a 1-1/4" set!

Martin

• angrycookieman

Posted June 19, 2007 - 05:11 PM

What about xr650r owners? I'm not happy with my stock setup, would like it higher and farther foward. I'm 6'2".

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • abby

Posted June 20, 2007 - 03:57 AM

What about xr650r owners? I'm not happy with my stock setup, would like it higher and farther foward. I'm 6'2".

These guys setup in this thread looks cool for the L.

For the R, I use these:

http://www.dirtbikepro.com/

I'm 6'3 something, these work out good.

• TREADMARKS

Posted June 20, 2007 - 04:09 AM

I have a set of their Uly specific risers on my Buell and love them.

The risers bolt up nice and tight, and their customer service is second to none. Great people.:thumbsup:

• Huffa 2

Posted June 20, 2007 - 12:01 PM

All we ask is that you are truly wanting to raise your handlebars.

:thumbsup: You forgot to include :

...........and give a detailed TT review of your thoughts after you install and use them !!

• MartinDKtm

Posted June 20, 2007 - 05:01 PM

I promise that I will also report on TT for the benefit of all L owners here.:thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted June 20, 2007 - 09:16 PM

i will also give a fair report on the 2" risers.

• rmj6589

Posted June 22, 2007 - 05:55 AM

look forward to hearing from you guys who got the risers

• Cobalt650

Posted December 21, 2007 - 06:12 PM

I put a pair of 2" pivoting Rox Risers on last night. Unable to ride due to snow, but just sitting on it in the garage, it seems like an incredibly positive improvement. I'm about 6'5", 200 lbs with very long arms, these will help a ton.

• martinfan30

Posted December 21, 2007 - 11:12 PM

I put a pair of 2" pivoting Rox Risers on last night. Unable to ride due to snow, but just sitting on it in the garage, it seems like an incredibly positive improvement. I'm about 6'5", 200 lbs with very long arms, these will help a ton.

just wait till you ride it. standing is a pleasure now. i also am 6'5" 230. great improvemet.:banghead:

• Cobalt650

Posted December 22, 2007 - 08:15 AM

No gumby jokes, please:) Guys at work already call me Big Bird, gotta do what you've gotta do!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.