'07 wr450f exhaust

23 replies to this topic
  • davidl9999

Posted June 22, 2007 - 01:43 PM

Two Brothers' V.A.L.E. - 93dB with the P4 tip (99 with the P1).
I have one on my WR and it rocks. The WR requires the YZ headpipe, so you can get the YZ slip-on exhaust see if someone here has an extra headpipe gathering dust.

• trickerflicker

Posted June 26, 2007 - 04:15 PM

I have put on the Genuine Yamaha GYTR Titanium Pipe on my new WR450F 2007. It is great the noise is not to load. This is what the factory racing team uses it kicks arse. Part Number: GYT-2S293-70-TT

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kevinwr450f

Posted July 06, 2007 - 07:48 PM

I just put on my TI Powercore...... First ride will be Sunday morning.... Sounded good, can't wait to ride it hard>>>>>

• jnybbad1l40

Posted July 06, 2007 - 09:02 PM

I just put Jardines new system on my 06. Wow what a dragster, at least it sounds like one:eek: :thumbsup:

Im waiting on the quiet core. Very well made system.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.