White Brothers E2 and XCR

9 replies to this topic
  • nfoley

Posted June 18, 2007 - 10:25 AM

Hey,
Am new to this site. Just got a 2001 XR650R and was wondering if anyone has the new XCR pipe from White Brothers. I have had the E series on my last XR650 and loved it. How does the sound of the E2 or XCR compare? I loved the sound of the old E series, too bad they don't make it anymore.
thanks everyone,
nils

• martinfan30

Posted June 18, 2007 - 11:47 AM

Hey,
Am new to this site. Just got a 2001 XR650R and was wondering if anyone has the new XCR pipe from White Brothers. I have had the E series on my last XR650 and loved it. How does the sound of the E2 or XCR compare? I loved the sound of the old E series, too bad they don't make it anymore.
thanks everyone,
nils

i use the e2 and it sounds great with or without the quiet tip in. my dad uses the e series and it is good also.

• nfoley

Posted June 18, 2007 - 12:17 PM

Thanks martinfan. How does the sound between the E2 and the E series compare?
thanks, nils

• meterman

Posted June 18, 2007 - 12:36 PM

i just got the xcr today ill post a pic and let you no how it sounds.. it looks sweet. :thumbsup:

• meterman

Posted June 18, 2007 - 12:45 PM

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted June 18, 2007 - 01:02 PM

Thanks martinfan. How does the sound between the E2 and the E series compare?
thanks, nils

the e series is louder than the e2(with quiet core installed). it sounds just like a supertrapp. i like the deeper sound of the e2. they both are good tho.
\

• Huffa 2

Posted June 18, 2007 - 02:21 PM

i just got the xcr today ill post a pic and let you no how it sounds.. it looks sweet. :lol:

Sweet, SWEET looking muffler meterman !! :thumbsup:

How much, where did you get it ?

I think I may have to HAVE one, I like, I LIKE !!!! :thumbsup: :busted:

How's it sound ?

I need one for the L model, do they make one for that ? :cheers:

Dang, I have been looking for a bit now, don't see one for R or L :lol: :bonk:

• walshdanielm1965

Posted June 25, 2007 - 01:57 PM

Huffa "I need one for the L model, do they make one for that ? "

The answer is NO, If you want a WB exhaust, you have to go with E2 series. Call Josh @ WB @ 714-692-3404 x 212.........See if he will hook u up!

Mine sounds & rides awesome!

• Huffa 2

Posted June 25, 2007 - 02:11 PM

Huffa "I need one for the L model, do they make one for that ? "

The answer is NO, If you want a WB exhaust, you have to go with E2 series. Call Josh @ WB @ 714-692-3404 x 212.........See if he will hook u up!

Mine sounds & rides awesome!

No, your wrong, they DO make one !

http://www.thumperta...57&postcount=19

http://www.thumperta...27&postcount=21

One thing I don't like about either of them is the length of them, way too long for my taste.

I like the older E series much better for that reason and will find a used one.

Thanks for the info though! :thumbsup:

• walshdanielm1965

Posted June 25, 2007 - 03:45 PM

Sorry, If I steered you wrong. I was only going by Josh @ WB's. When I went down there a week and a half ago, I asked about the E2 for my 07, he told me to buy the XCR. ($100 cheaper basically the same) When I called him last Tuesday, he told he made a mistake and said I had to go with the E2.......give him a call.......he is really cool.......

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.