2003 WR450 Battery box pictures

5 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted June 17, 2007 - 09:37 PM

I need some detailed pictures of the 2003 battery box, I am considering buying the parts to use on my 2001 WR to hold the battery.
My 2001 has the 2005 bodywork swap so I am using a 2005 airbox and subframe.
Any posts with pictures of the seat off showing how the battery box is attached anywhere?

• responding

Posted June 17, 2007 - 10:53 PM

I have an 02, so I don't have any pics, but I was wondering what you would put a battery on your bike for? Did you swap to a later motor with elec start?

• ADVnaut

Posted June 17, 2007 - 11:36 PM

Hey TS, let me know if you need a different angle. This is on an '06.

EDIT: If the '06 box is not the same as what you are looking for, let me know, I will take it down.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted June 18, 2007 - 09:23 AM

Hey thank you so much Scott!
I am not sure if the 05 and 06 are the same, I will cross reference part numbers now.
I am just looking for a good place to put the battery as I am doing up a hybrid (of sorts) DS kit for the newest bike I am building, which is a 2001 with the 2005 body swap conversion.

Hey BTW, all of my relatives are in Kilgore/Tyler and a few of the are Texas A&M alumni !

• ADVnaut

Posted June 18, 2007 - 11:43 AM

No problem TS, if you can't be a Texan, at least be kin to some. And Aggies count twice.:thumbsup: My Grandma lives in Tyler.

Good luck on your project.

• msgbean

Posted June 18, 2007 - 12:22 PM

Teamscream here are some more for you to look at

http://www.tfsd.k12....Air Box Mod.htm

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.