1 reply to this topic
  • SV650WR450F

Posted June 17, 2007 - 05:58 PM

I just bought this stuff from Advanced Auto:

Posted Image

...and used on my foot pegs and kickstand. Can I use it for my swingarm and steering stem bearings? :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jwar1r1t3

Posted June 17, 2007 - 06:30 PM

I don't see why not. It is a waterproof grease, compatable with most other greases, and synthestic is probably good too. Anything is better than factory..... I mean NOTHING!!!!

Seriously any waterproof grease will be just fine. White Lithium would most likly be the best of the best because of its life. It does not break down as quickly as petrolium (sp) greases. I use the Bel Ray blue waterproof grease because that is what was easiest at hand at the local shop.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.