1 reply to this topic
  • ratbiker

Posted February 16, 2002 - 04:42 PM

Went to canada and picked up a 426 today from the bill at 5th gear.Got a heck of a deal 4600 otd cant beat that anywhere,i will have to get a usfs legal pipe though.Seeing how i saved 2200-2400 us on the purchase that wont hurt so bad.Anyone thinking of buying in the near future should give 5th gear a call 604-542-2487 or search this bulletin board for fifth gear he is on it.Cant wait to try it out will let everyone know how it goes! :) :D :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • OMAR

Posted February 16, 2002 - 07:29 PM

hit man wanted 15 guys to get together and get a deal on Dr.D's hot start. I'd like to see if we could get a bunch of guys together and get a deal on the pro-billet spark arrestor. $120 is still cheaper than a new pipe, but less is always better! i bought three bikes out of canada through a guy over in Seattle and saved so much money it's unreal. Helps when you live in the NW though

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.