anyone put a quietcore insert in thier powercoreIV

1 reply to this topic
  • Tman

Posted February 16, 2002 - 04:26 PM

I was wondering if anyone has put a quietcore insert in their powercore IV silencer? I was wondering If it makes a big difference in the sound level? Also I need to put a spark arrestor in it and was wondering if the quietcore insert has the screen or if I need to buy it seperately and I have also seen whole quietcore endcaps for sale also. I went to the fmf website and it didn't give me a whole lotta information as far as what I needed. I would like to do it the cheapest way possible.

I emailed them last week with the same question but have heard no respose so I figured asking you guys would probably be faster. Thanks for all the help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • absolut

Posted February 21, 2002 - 02:49 AM

hi, i looking hi and low for a quiet tip. may i know where i can order them on the net? i really need is as the fmf power core vi is really loud. but i love the power though. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.