graphics are peeling off what to do??

3 replies to this topic
  • 01wr426

Posted June 15, 2007 - 07:02 PM

I recently put newer graphics on my bike and they seemed to stick well and everything was great.
I didnt ride my bike for about 3 weeks and when I went to get it out for a ride today I noticed that one side has peeled off the shroud and was laying on the ground.

What can I use to reglue the thing back on or am I outa luck?

Thanks,
Eric

• warlock50

Posted June 15, 2007 - 10:59 PM

A hair dryer and a rag should put it back.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • amaaaron

Posted June 16, 2007 - 10:05 AM

make sure when you put ur decals on u get a some soapy water clean off the area set the decal where u like it and then get a hair dryer and something to smoothe it out like a plastic squeege and you should have no problems

• eissinger4

Posted June 18, 2007 - 02:10 AM

If you have a heat gun, use that. If not, go get some 3M spray glue(about $10). That stuff is amazing. I bought some cheap graphics on Ebay one time, and they peeled after about a week. 3M worked great.... Hair dryers work too, they just take a little longer.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.