Air Filter Choice

1 reply to this topic
  • snowman02

Posted June 15, 2007 - 03:37 PM

I know that air filter discussions have been going on since the inception of them. But here we go again i just want to know who are if any,are using the K&N air filter on their WR's. I have an oppurtunity to get one for free but i do not want it if it isn't worth it. I currantly using a Twin Air and a No-Toil. I like them both, they work great, just want to know if there is any gain in any areas with the K&N.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted June 15, 2007 - 03:52 PM

I always use the green one it gives me 15 more HP and if a truck load of dirt is dumped on it thedirt just disappearsand the engine never gets any contamination wear. !!!!! Seriously , I have always had good luck with the UNI filters and everyone with a different opinion has also had good luck with the filter of their choice. My recommendation is to use a quality filter and ride your bike without worrying about it. WR Dave. PS--- Flames will be accepted around back where they belong --with the rest of the opinions. ! You know they are like A$$holes--everyone has one.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.