Hard Time starting up my 06 Wr450f "Help"

1 reply to this topic
  • gleber

Posted June 15, 2007 - 10:22 AM

I need to know if anyone could give me an answer, because this is what is going on I have a 2006 wr450f and it's almost impossible to kick start it, while it's cold, I even have a hard time to eletric start the first feel times so most of the time I just push start it, but after it warns up it's ok. So I need help, maybe if there is any adjustment that can be done. Now here are some things that I have done, I've changed the Fuel Mixture Screw and the WR AIS Removal Kit. So this is probably the reason, but I need a advise from someone that know what to do.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 15, 2007 - 10:41 AM

I need to know if anyone could give me an answer, because this is what is going on I have a 2006 wr450f and it's almost impossible to kick start it, while it's cold, I even have a hard time to eletric start the first feel times so most of the time I just push start it, but after it warns up it's ok. So I need help, maybe if there is any adjustment that can be done. Now here are some things that I have done, I've changed the Fuel Mixture Screw and the WR AIS Removal Kit. So this is probably the reason, but I need a advise from someone that know what to do.

couple things: did you rejet your carb? your probably lean. has it sat for a while? if so pull the carb and clean. also have you had the valves check. this is also a sign or hard starting.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.