Tusk Rotors

5 replies to this topic
  • gdm

Posted June 14, 2007 - 06:56 PM

My rear rotor is bent and needs to be replaced. Has anyone tried the Tusk rotors from Rocky Mountain? The price is right but I don't know how the quality or performance is. Or should I just stick with a factory or EBC rotor. Any info. appreciated.:thumbsup:

• dl19

Posted June 14, 2007 - 10:14 PM

I have bought some Tusk stuff, and you get exactly what you pay for. Not buying anymore of it but will continue to buy from RMATV. They are a stocking dealer and offer great service with super fast shipping.

• bud1970

Posted June 15, 2007 - 08:12 AM

The tusk rotors are just as good as the EBC rotars and half the price. Unless your R C you'll never know the difference.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted June 18, 2007 - 01:21 PM

I have 6 50+ mile rides on my Tusk rotor over the last two weeks and it is great. I am glad I didn't waste money on the EBC. I also use the Primary Drive sprockets and they are just as good as any other cheap steel sprockets.

• 642MX

Posted June 18, 2007 - 05:36 PM

^^^^ Exactly. Tusk/Primary Drive has some great products.

• antigrav

Posted June 18, 2007 - 07:20 PM

I just bought one for that great price and it worked no different than stock, I forgot all about it never even gave it a thought either way for the last 2 rides, thats because it worked just the same as stock, but doesn't look as cool as the wave rotor, but I don't care. I use the wave on the supermoto set up and the Tusk for the swicth back to dirt.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.