what exhaust for 2002 xr650l?????

24 replies to this topic
  • meterman

Posted June 18, 2007 - 03:51 PM

well just road it and its really not to bad. at first when i started it its louder than stock but not so bad now that i road it. heres the part # from white brothers if you want. part#05-90027 honda xr650l 93-07. that the # on the box.

Posted Image

• Huffa 2

Posted June 18, 2007 - 04:04 PM

Thanks for the QUICK pic MM. :thumbsup: Looks great!

At 1st I thought it was a lot longer but then looked at my stock one and it's not at all.

It's deceiving because the stock one is fatter then skinnier and that makes it look shorter, but it's not.

So you are running it with the insert in, correct?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • meterman

Posted June 18, 2007 - 04:55 PM

YES it came with the insert and screen and i left them in. the bike runs so good with daves mods and the exhaust. feels like my crf450.....naa crf is way more fun but the xr is a blast on the street now with the exhaust...:thumbsup:

• Rockjockey

Posted June 18, 2007 - 05:05 PM

I called White Brothers a few weeks ago and was told "we do not have the XCR for the 650L yet". I was looking for an entire system, so I wound up going with the XR's Only pipe and header, It is a stainless system and I have been pleased with the looks, sound, and performance. It came with their recommended jetting as well. I've got the WB E-2 and their stainless header on my 440 and I'm impressed with it .

Posted Image

• Huffa 2

Posted June 18, 2007 - 05:06 PM

I know what a CRF 450 sounds like (just sold one) and I hope you say it is QUITE A BIT quieter then them ?

Still wish the pipe was maybe 2 inches shorter or so though.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.