Jardine Exhaust

3 replies to this topic
  • Motoequip

Posted June 14, 2007 - 02:51 PM

Does anyone know about the jardine exhaust. They have the full set up front, mid and muffler cheap. What do you guys think? Anyone running this and what do you think of it???? Thanks in advance...

• Atlasrider

Posted June 14, 2007 - 05:11 PM

Not using a Jardine currently. But I know they have been aroud for along time.
Ty Davis and team Zip-TY switched from Yoshimura to Jardine so they must make a Quality pipe/system.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motoequip

Posted June 15, 2007 - 07:33 AM

Bump, does anyone run this system?

• VB_Racing

Posted June 15, 2007 - 07:43 AM

Well, this isn't quite apples to apples, but I run a jardine RT4 lowboy system on my 07 CRF450. It is a quality system, that really helps low end and midrange on the Honda....Too much for the dirt IMHO. I user it on the ice, but go back to stock for moto.
The Jardine RT4 is loud, however and has no spak arrestor. I don't know which system you plan on using, or how a jardine works on a WR, but I can attest to it's quality.:thumbsup: Hope this helps some.
I run the Yosh TRC comp on my 03 WR450, wih the 93 decibel insert. The Jardine seems to be every bit of the quality as the Yosh.

Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.