WR Parts that Fit the YZ

1 reply to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted June 13, 2007 - 05:37 PM

i have an 06 wr that im selling and looking to get an 06-07 yz. the main thing i am looking to transfer over is my gpr sub mount stablizer with top triple clamp. will this transfer over. what about supension wise or am i better off just having the new bikes suspensin done. thanks Aaron

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted June 13, 2007 - 07:29 PM

The triple clamp will not interchange with the '06+ YZF. The '06 WR has the same fork as the '05 YZF. While both forks are 48mm, and the offset ans stem diameters are the same, the '06 YZF fork tubes are set 2mm farther apart, so your top clamp is too narrow to fit.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.