Graphics kit on a 400

5 replies to this topic
  • DanyR1

Posted June 11, 2007 - 06:46 PM

Hi every bodys great forum this is my first post: Just buy a use wr400 1998 in great shape but many scratch on the plastic does any body have find a graphics kit who fits on our bike if yes leave me the link or a photo...... really satisfid whit my bike and ready for mod......
Only thing......THE NOISY MOTOR !!!!!

• ncampion

Posted June 11, 2007 - 07:53 PM

Try Factory EFFEX Part # 05-2676. Fits 98 - 02 WRs
www.factoryeffex.com

• redswr

Posted June 11, 2007 - 07:56 PM

www.xgxracing.com
http://www.xgxracing.com/index2.html this is the only one pictured but they can do any of them to fit, even custom ones using your own artwork

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • DanyR1

Posted June 12, 2007 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for your link.......:thumbsup:

• C-P

Posted June 13, 2007 - 07:39 PM

Hi every bodys great forum this is my first post: Just buy a use wr400 1998 in great shape but many scratch on the plastic does any body have find a graphics kit who fits on our bike if yes leave me the link or a photo...... really satisfid whit my bike and ready for mod......
Only thing......THE NOISY MOTOR !!!!!

What kind of noise are you referring to?

• DanyR1

Posted June 14, 2007 - 01:32 PM

Its a kind of rattel at hi revs....... I have think to try to adjust the timing chain tensioner but I dont have find the methode for ajust it.....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.