WhiteBros Exhaust Pipes

6 replies to this topic
  • Husqvarnasm450r

Posted June 10, 2007 - 06:53 PM

Which is the best White Brothers exhaust pipe for my 2007 HondaXr650l. I seen some called the E2. I need help!!!!

• crf-f crf-r trx cbr

Posted June 10, 2007 - 06:57 PM

e2 is quiet......but that is what you want right???

• Husqvarnasm450r

Posted June 10, 2007 - 07:06 PM

yea i want something that is quiet but a lil loud at the same time so people can hear me coming.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • malevolent73

Posted June 11, 2007 - 03:12 AM

I know you said White Brothers... and I like them, have one on an R, but I heard they have fitment issues. I just got an 07 650L w/ a BigGun... LOVE IT!
It is loud when ur on it, but quiet if ur just cruisin... also has a "quiet core" available

• sephy

Posted June 11, 2007 - 06:44 AM

I have the E1 full system with several plates. It's LOUD haha

• alijaybo

Posted June 11, 2007 - 07:03 AM

I recently installed a WB E2 on my 05 L, and I love it. My L is optimized for street riding, and I run my E2 with the Quite Core installed. Sounds great, nice and throaty. Can be loud when you accelerate aggressively, but, with gentle throttle, can be quiet enough to go unnoticed in traffic. Fit to stock header is perfect. The E2 canister fastens to the stock turn signal mount. Again, fit is perfect. My bike required no rejetting. Mods on my bike: Smog pump removed, Brian & Dave carb mods, desnorkled, K&N filter.

• martinfan30

Posted June 11, 2007 - 07:10 AM

E2 series is sweet!

Related Content

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  47 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.