426 in canada

No replies to this topic
  • ratbiker

Posted February 14, 2002 - 04:26 PM

leave saturday to pick up my 426 in canada.I had a lot of reservations about posting this as i might jinx a good thing.As it stands now i will be getting the bike for 4600 american otd.Sounds to good to be true!that is what i beleive also.I have talked to the shop owner many times and he sounds like i can trust what he says(he is a thumper talk member but i don't want to say who he is until bike is in garage).My father used
to tell me if it sounds to good to be true it is!So i am not counting on anything.I am a hard and true 2 stroker hoping to make the change,so sunday i hope to write a post on my first ride at belfair washington on my new awesome wr426 please give me somme good juh juh! :) :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.