rear disc replacements?

3 replies to this topic
  • antigrav

Posted June 08, 2007 - 01:06 PM

I want to get an extra rear disc for my 07 wr450. I have a Supermoto conversion kit on it and want to mount another disc to the Supermoto rear wheel instead of changing back and forth...
First question is.... does the 06 rear disc fit on the 07? The non wave roter is probably less expensive I figure.... secondly are aftermarket rear discs less expensive since the OEM is about 90 bucks for the rear which is pretty steep. I don't really care if its wave or not because on the street I use the rear way less. Just looking for a better price.

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 08, 2007 - 01:59 PM

I want to get an extra rear disc for my 07 wr450. I have a Supermoto conversion kit on it and want to mount another disc to the Supermoto rear wheel instead of changing back and forth...
First question is.... does the 06 rear disc fit on the 07? The non wave roter is probably less expensive I figure.... secondly are aftermarket rear discs less expensive since the OEM is about 90 bucks for the rear which is pretty steep. I don't really care if its wave or not because on the street I use the rear way less. Just looking for a better price.

06' to 07' should be transferable. I got a Galfer wave on e-bay for $75:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WR_Dave

Posted June 09, 2007 - 04:04 AM

Rocky Mtn has this available ???!!?? WR Dave

http://www.rockymoun...odFamilyId=9642

• antigrav

Posted June 09, 2007 - 09:11 AM

Rocky Mtn has this available ???!!?? WR Dave

http://www.rockymoun...odFamilyId=9642

DING!!!!! DINGGG!!!! DING!!!! Holy crap! That is what I'm talking about!!! That is half the price of my local dealer and about 40% less than others...

Thanks, I ordered it 59 BUCKS, awesome price

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.