2006 yz450f: What mods to get?

24 replies to this topic
  • Justin89

Posted June 11, 2007 - 07:45 AM

I think they call that BLING. But I do like the cool looking anodized plugs on the engine cover.

Maybe a real bike stand. That badazz bike needs something more than a milk crate. You can send me your milk crate, little easier to move than my tree stump.:thumbsup:

True...lol

• SC_Spode

Posted June 11, 2007 - 12:27 PM

Therefore, it's money unnecessarily spent to accomplish nothing.

I believe that covers about 90% of the aftermarket nowadays. :)

Of course, we could add, "money unnecessarily spent to make it worse", to that list. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted June 11, 2007 - 01:40 PM

Of course, we could add, "money unnecessarily spent to make it worse", to that list. :ride:

:thumbsup: :)

• warrior04

Posted June 11, 2007 - 05:40 PM

How loud is your bike with the exhaust system you are running thats the same set up i was thinking about going with

• Justin89

Posted June 11, 2007 - 05:50 PM

How loud is your bike with the exhaust system you are running thats the same set up i was thinking about going with

It's pretty loud. I love it though.You can definately hear it behind you at the track. Sounds awesome and starts pulling each gear sooner than the stock also. Could just imagine with a megabomb.:) I'll stick w/ the powerbomb though.:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.