WR426 Support

1 reply to this topic
  • Dezert_Dude

Posted January 23, 2001 - 05:30 AM

Can anyone recommend a good dealership in the southern california area that is knowledgeable in the set-up (throttle stop, airbox lid removal, etc.) of the WR426? I have read a lot about how to set it up but would feel better if I purchased mine from a dealership that had some experience in the area and could support me after the purchase. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_in_Long_Beach

Posted January 23, 2001 - 09:18 AM

While certain dealerships are better than others. My guess is that no dealership has as much knowledge as can be gathered at this website.

I have however heard that Mission Yamaha supports some of the factory riders, so this may be a good option. They may be more familiar with the set up of a WR than any other dealership.

Some other members may also have some valuable input.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.