which exhaust out of these.

24 replies to this topic
  • rickallen124

Posted June 10, 2007 - 05:18 AM

The Yoshimura RS-2pro and the Drd pipes have received excellent reviews from mxa and transworld(current issue) on the YZ450. If you are looking for more throttle response then both of these pipes would work for what you're after. I haven't seen a test on the WB pipe lately but they are also good pipes. Decide which you like at the price and buy it, you won't be dissapointed. There is no difference between the aluminum models and the ti/carbon models outside of a little weight and trick factor.

• 700MX

Posted June 10, 2007 - 09:38 AM

hey guys. getting a new exhaust this month.. just wanting everyones opinions on these.

Dr. d
White bros aluminum pro
big gun evo r
Yoshi

i was also considering a mrd or rocket exhaust they seem to be well built for the money. I just want something that will wake the bottom end up a little bit, im also planning on sending my carb to zipty after all is said and done. and moving to a 50-51 rear as well.

thanks

You would be amazed at how good the stock header is with a good slip on

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motomanmike27

Posted June 10, 2007 - 11:20 AM

fmf out of everything, but out of those choices white bros is the best.

• Slinkyman16

Posted June 10, 2007 - 11:25 PM

i was fist thinking about a powerbomb header with the stock exhaust system.. but if im going to do get a slip on i might as well get a full system. honestly im just going to find the best deal i can and that will be the deciding factor.. it seems like you cant go wrong with dr.d or white bros.. the dr.d rad kit is making me lean towards that a bit more over the white bros but i havnt decided yet.. i want to see if i can find someone who has the rad kit on there bike to see if it really does make a diffrence.

thanks to all.

• kevin nichols

Posted June 11, 2007 - 12:16 AM

In most of the Magazine shoot outs that I have read Dr D has produced the most performance. We have them on all our Yamaha's. Ran FMF on the Honda's. Dr. D seemed better but they are louder.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.