WR-400 seats

3 replies to this topic
  • Augustine

Posted June 05, 2007 - 01:30 PM

Hey all, i have a question for all of you. I have a 2000 yamaha WR-400F and it still has the stock seat, and we all know how your rear end feels after a 50 mile poker run with that damn seat. I hear that CEET makes a after market seat that is a little wider and softer but i cant seem to find one for my bike. i was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what to get or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 05, 2007 - 03:12 PM

Hey all, i have a question for all of you. I have a 2000 yamaha WR-400F and it still has the stock seat, and we all know how your rear end feels after a 50 mile poker run with that damn seat. I hear that CEET makes a after market seat that is a little wider and softer but i cant seem to find one for my bike. i was wondering if any of you guys could tell me what to get or at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

gutsracing.com I don't think they are any wider but you canb get different heights and foam densities and their covers are of good quality too :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Augustine

Posted June 06, 2007 - 08:52 AM

alright, thanks alot.

• Legend_XL

Posted June 06, 2007 - 04:06 PM

+1 on the guts racing seats. I love mine.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.