Getting My New Wr450 Friday,im Fired Up !

23 replies to this topic
  • PROWLER 58

Posted June 13, 2007 - 03:41 PM

Yamaha has posted their 08 line on their website.

I checked out the 08 WR450 on the site, the only difference I can see is the engine has some black painted covers. did you see any thing else ?

• KennyMc

Posted June 13, 2007 - 06:15 PM

The black paint as you mentioned and it apparantly gained 2lbs. You can compare the specifications to other models on their website. Oh and the seat height is .1 inches taller, probably where the 2lbs came from:confused:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jpoehls

Posted June 13, 2007 - 06:46 PM

You stated check over bolts every couple rides. In the manual their are tons of bolts. Are you serious about checking all of them, or do you check specifics?

• KennyMc

Posted June 13, 2007 - 07:24 PM

I went riding last weekend up in Big Bear and I lost one of the bolts for the sub-frame. If anybody finds it, could I please have it.

I had a dealer do the jetting and apparently they didn't tighten the bolts down enough.:thumbsup: The other side came loose but it didn't fall out. This wasn't the fault of the factory. My bad.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.