Great Ride!!

7 replies to this topic
  • martinfan30

Posted June 04, 2007 - 02:31 PM

hey fellas just got back from a 4 day ride in nor. eastern ca. covered 500 miles! im a little burnt now tho. saw some killer scenery, caught fish, drank a lot of beer! heres a shot of the swine!

Posted Image
Posted Image

• GIANTac1

Posted June 04, 2007 - 05:51 PM

Flippin sweet! Thats what im talking about! :thumbsup:

• wheelnut46

Posted June 04, 2007 - 06:27 PM

Look at all that RED. Sounds awesome. Got any more details? How did the bike do?

• Whiteman

Posted June 04, 2007 - 07:19 PM

Love the XR650L. We put together a ride a few weeks ago. We had a couple XR's on the ride. I think we did 500miles in two days. Northern Va. to Cannan Valley. Husky123 put together a little video/slide show of the trip. Enjoy... Mine is the red XR not the white or black.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • martinfan30

Posted June 04, 2007 - 08:25 PM

Look at all that RED. Sounds awesome. Got any more details? How did the bike do?

well it rode sweet! the power was killer on those ca. logging roads. went to burney falls, hat creek(caught nice trout that tasted amazing!) and eagle lake. all killer places to see and the people in that part of the communist state of ca. are very nice! weather was 90ish during day and 45ish at night, dont get no better! my pirelli mt21's were good on the hiway and way good offroad. i actually got 50-52 mpg with my new fcr 41 pumper carb. compared to the 32-38 with cv carb(djet kit). not to mention the sweet mid-high end power. the fork brace i put on prior to the trip was well worth it, handles nicely. the battery relo. job also helped with weight and center of grav. plus i like getting all the looks with 3 pigs loaded for bear(cant forget jims 78 yamdataco!!) all in all, another collection of memories that wont be forgot! cant mention tho the first night at burney falls and the hottie in the tent at 11 pm with the light on!!!!!:thumbsup:

• martinfan30

Posted June 04, 2007 - 08:26 PM

Love the XR650L. We put together a ride a few weeks ago. We had a couple XR's on the ride. I think we did 500miles in two days. Northern Va. to Cannan Valley. Husky123 put together a little video/slide show of the trip. Enjoy... Mine is the red XR not the white or black.

sweet video! i thought of taking my vid. cam but coulda woulda shoulda!

• husky123

Posted June 05, 2007 - 02:51 AM

We gotta get some wheelie shots next time!

• wheelnut46

Posted June 05, 2007 - 03:04 AM

) all in all, another collection of memories that wont be forgot! cant mention tho the first night at burney falls and the hottie in the tent at 11 pm with the light on!!!!!:thumbsup:

:ride:
Actually those are the details / pictures / videos that are best. :ride: :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.