Warp 9 Wheel

2 replies to this topic
  • Island Boy

Posted June 04, 2007 - 06:59 AM

I had a spill the other day and my 07 slid into a wall. Need new forks and a front wheel:cry:. Basically, the excel front wheel hub exploded into pieces, spokes are twisted everywhere and the rim is also bent so I have been looking for a complete wheel. EBAY does't have too much to offer at the moment but a new Warp 9 looks pretty good and isn't too expensive at 360 bux. I would be interested to learn if anyone has had any experience with Warp 9 wheels on an 06 or newer WR and specifically, was hooking up the speedo an issue. Thanks.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redswr

Posted June 04, 2007 - 06:42 PM

i've had a warp9 rear wheel and its held up pretty good. the spokes broke after about 75-100 hours though. i'm not sure on the front wheel setup though

• kskyles

Posted June 05, 2007 - 09:43 AM

i've had a reat warp9 wheel for about a year. i just use it for the sand with a paddle tire, so it hasn't taken any abuse.

don't know much about the front.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.