1 reply to this topic
  • MaxPower

Posted June 04, 2007 - 04:55 AM

[COLOR="Green"]I bought a AceWell speedo for my dual sported 04 WR450. I bought the one with the temp gauge and the tach.Every step of the way in with this dual sport kit has been something. Im sure its me because I could fill a fourm with all the bumps in the road that I have had to smooth out.
Now I am having a problem with the tach sensor picking up a signal. Yamahas have the funky spark plug cap with the coil right on it. How and where do I wrap the pick up wire or what can I splice into to get an accurate and consistant reading? Thanks for your help[/COLOR]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • msgbean

Posted June 05, 2007 - 05:47 AM

I just wrapped mine around the top of the cap and secured it with electrical tape.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.