Quicksilver Enduro at Clear Creek

4 replies to this topic
  • aftershock

Posted February 12, 2002 - 08:29 PM

Anyone going? I will be riding C4STK. #68B. I will be doing this the old fashion way with a map chart & a watch (No computer :) ). I can barely see where I'm going when just riding let alone ride and look at a map, a watch,the odometer, add,subtract and do 90 brutal miles. I have a headache just thinking about it :D Any suggjestions from you enduro guys on surviving this kind of race. Thanks, Doug

• Manic

Posted February 14, 2002 - 06:55 AM

Hey Aftershock, I'm also doing it the "old fashioned way". I will be riding in the C-Vet class on minute 66A. I only hope I can survive!
My buddy and me plan on going Saturday Morning and camping. Maybe we can hook up for a warm up ride.
Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aftershock

Posted February 15, 2002 - 08:09 PM

Manic, I will be there Saturday night. I will keep an eye out for you on Sunday. Looks like we might get some rain. Good luck on your race. Doug

• PMAUST

Posted February 15, 2002 - 08:13 PM

I will be there helping the club out with the event. Good luck guys. Hope to see you there! Paul

• aftershock

Posted February 16, 2002 - 05:44 AM

PMAUST, hope to see you there. Doug

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.