Factory Pro Jet Kit Xr650l

10 replies to this topic
  • BLSBRKR65

Posted May 30, 2007 - 07:26 PM

I came accross their website and found a jet kit for the XR650L. Does anybody have any experience with this particular kit? It claims 5-8% more power. It comes with Titanium needle, several main jets, spring and maybe a slow jet, unlike the Dynojet kit. For $59 sounds like a great deal! My carb is shot! I need a needle holder and a valve float as well. Anybody got one laying around? Thanks!

• martinfan30

Posted May 30, 2007 - 09:35 PM

no hear of that kit, tho im sure its fine. titanium needle? wonder if thats why you get many main jets, i wonder if those needles wear the mains any quicker? go FCR!:thumbsup:

• 07XR650L

Posted May 31, 2007 - 04:20 AM

I just bought an FMF kit and it was just a DynoJet kit with FMF stickers on it. I think they are all the same. I can post pics if you want, it says DynoJet right on the instructions. And mine didn't come with a slow jet.

• XR650L_Dave

Posted May 31, 2007 - 07:41 AM

Post a link to it and we'll scope it out.

maybe someone finally built a diff. jet kit for the L...

Dave

• mehowmix

Posted June 15, 2007 - 05:22 PM

I just bought a Factory Pro kit today. My mechanics recomendation. Looks like quality stuff, I'll let you guys know what happens when I set it up tommorow.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • goblin127

Posted June 16, 2007 - 05:23 AM

I came accross their website and found a jet kit for the XR650L. Does anybody have any experience with this particular kit? It claims 5-8% more power. It comes with Titanium needle, several main jets, spring and maybe a slow jet, unlike the Dynojet kit. For $59 sounds like a great deal! My carb is shot! I need a needle holder and a valve float as well. Anybody got one laying around? Thanks!

Sounds like a good excuse to by the mikuni.

• Huffa 2

Posted June 16, 2007 - 05:52 AM

Is it this place here ? I'm confused, just seems for street bikes?

http://www.factorypr...s/carb17RK.html

• HawkGT

Posted June 16, 2007 - 09:05 AM

http://www.factorypr...es/prodh74.html

• Huffa 2

Posted June 26, 2007 - 03:32 PM

Hey mehowmix

:thumbsup: Did you install the kit yet ?

• mehowmix

Posted August 14, 2007 - 06:59 PM

Works really well. Probably nothing too different from your dynojet kit. I can't compare w/ any other jet kits either. They don't include any new spring w/ the kit. But I'm satisfied. I run it w/ a FMF q2 Uni and no snorkel. All the usual stuff, smog off too. I'm thinking I'll drill out the slide too to get a quicker throttle response. My gas mileage went down.

• Talonboy

Posted August 15, 2007 - 05:43 AM

Factory Pro and Dynojet are competitors, so I doubt it is the exact same kit, most likely similar parts though. Usually just an adjustable needle, and a few jets.

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

Which thumper motor for a street tracker? by woz

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • * * * * -
  • Hot  29 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.