yz426 woes

2 replies to this topic
  • SALINE374

Posted May 30, 2007 - 06:32 PM

hey guys i recently bought an 02 426 for trails it has a auto decrompessor cam and a gytr slip on pipe but when riding it hard on a moto track the quick on off throttle hits it sometimes starts to miss and pop and won't come out until i back off the throttle and roll back on do you guys think the accelerator pump diagphram is leaking or is it just jetting any suggestions please the bike works fine on trails though

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ISBB

Posted May 31, 2007 - 10:30 AM

checked the float bowl level lately??? i know that was a problem of mine in my 426 when jumping... would jump and it would seem like the bike just died in mid air had no throttle until i released the throttle and grabbed another hand full then off i went.

• 426_kid

Posted May 31, 2007 - 11:01 AM

send the carb to zipty racing... there carb mod is nice

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.