"Braking" Wave Front Disc WR450 '05

2 replies to this topic
  • dazzabb

Posted May 29, 2007 - 10:36 PM

Anybody running a wave front disc / pads made by "Braking" in Italy?

It's a bit bigger than standard and they reckon the pad area is also larger so I was wondering if the brakes were an improvement over the standard set-up.

Standard brakes are pretty good but there's always room for improvement.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • aussiefletch

Posted June 02, 2007 - 03:08 AM

I have them for the Supermoto days, very good setup. They use the only calipers I've seen that are made of two seperate halves and you can change the pads without taking the caliper off.

• redswr

Posted June 02, 2007 - 10:29 PM

i'm using the disc on the front of mine and it does feel like it grabbs alot more when i hit the brakes than the stocker on my 99. i didn't get a chance to ride my new one that much with the stock one though so i not sure on the improvement it made.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.