Does a Kick stand make me a sissY!

42 replies to this topic
  • jhrex

Posted June 01, 2007 - 03:50 PM

WOW, Thanx everyone, Loks like I stumbled onto a real north/south issue!

I have been riding the past few days without one and it turns out to not be a huge problem 'round where I live, but I ordered one and will put it on.

I am after all, an old man and need to keep my jumping to a fairly tame level,,,, NAW!! but all the same cautious,,, NAW!!!!!!

Great feed back, straight forward, I think I'm gonna like this place!

JH jhrex.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr250fthrasher

Posted June 01, 2007 - 03:58 PM

WHAT a yz with a kickstand &%$#@!

Posted Image

hahah

for trail riding a kick stand is a must have

• jhrex

Posted June 02, 2007 - 03:22 PM

OK day of riding and tuning the Bike!

Last night installet Moose Magura Fat bars, Hand gaurds on the SIC mutha and It is certainly easier to lean against almost anything now that the natural instinct to protect rubber grips is no longer an Issue. Also btw, installed a mix screw adapter, a new plug and took apart the throttle and lubed the $h!^ out of it and the Whole "STart Thing" is becoming a non issue. This bike DEF needs more TLC than does my old 500.

I still will install the Stand when it comes, most likly, but note to the non-standers out there, next time the subject raises its nasty, fanged head, keep in mind a DEF sell on the no stand side of the tracks is the install of a Quality set of hand gaurds, Metal ones that can support more than the weight of the bike are really a must huh!

well, I imagine this thread is running down but I dug the he(( out of it, straight talkers the lot of you! No Doubt!!

TT is all right!

jh jhrex.com

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.