EKQ: What is part # and where can I get one

2 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted February 12, 2002 - 07:33 AM

I am having all kinds of trouble finding this needle. No one seems to have or can't get the EKQ out here in CO.

I have seen two part #s posted for the EKQ and both come up different needle numbers at the dealer:
5JG-14916-E1 comes up as EVP
5JG-14916-ER comes up as EVR

Anyone know the correct number or a place that will be able to get me one (I even called Sudco and they said that needle was never imported to this country...what?)

Thanks, Doug

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LarryCO

Posted February 12, 2002 - 07:50 AM

Dougie,
I just responded to you in that other post...

The parts microfiche is wrong...so dont listen to the folks at the shop and just order them. I'm quoting you pn's right off of the yamaha packaging and can see the correct markings on the needles...

5JG-14916-E1 OBEKQ
5JG-14916-EP OBEKP
5JG-14916-EN OBEKN

Late

• Dougie

Posted February 12, 2002 - 08:05 AM

Thanks Larry, I ordered the 5JG-14916-E1 OBEKQ. It came up as an EVP on their micro.

Kerry I ordered from CPS in Castle Rock as it is more convenient for me. I called Vickery also because they stock everything...except this needle. You will have to order it through them. $21 at CPS.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.