4 GALLON TANK

7 replies to this topic
  • MojaveMutt

Posted February 12, 2002 - 06:27 AM

Anyone have a used 4 gallon tank for sale that'll fit a 00wr?

Glenn

• Larry_Kleinschmidt

Posted February 12, 2002 - 08:04 AM

Yes, I have one, and I think I know you. If so, call me. My number is in the 100's listing.

• Terry_in_Reno

Posted February 12, 2002 - 09:04 AM

Glen,

If that doesn't work out I have an IMS 4.3 gal tank. It has One Industries graphics on it but if they don't match, removal is not big deal.

I'll make you a deal.

Terry

• MojaveMutt

Posted February 12, 2002 - 12:24 PM

Larry, yes it's Glenn from the 100's. Long time no see! I'll look up your number on the club roster and give you a call.

Terry,
What kind of deal can you make me?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terry_in_Reno

Posted February 12, 2002 - 12:38 PM

Glen,

You have a private message.

I'll let it go for $75 and shipping.

Terry

• SealClubber

Posted February 12, 2002 - 02:31 PM

Terry,
If Glenn does not want it I'll take it. I can still use my WR seat right?

Dan

• Terry_in_Reno

Posted February 12, 2002 - 02:52 PM

Its a WR tank, so yes to the WR seat.

I have use the WR tank and seat up until this last weekend and never though about it much, but I got a steal on a YZ tank and seat so I'm trying it out this weekend at the season opener.

Looks like snow, this ought to be interesting.

Terry

• MojaveMutt

Posted February 13, 2002 - 04:08 AM

Terry,

Check your P.M.

Larry, couldn't find my club roster, couldn't come up with your Tel.# Please PM with # if you don't mind.

Glenn

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.