2007 white bros xcr exhaust?

31 replies to this topic
  • dirtrider04

Posted May 27, 2007 - 07:16 PM

Anyone using one? or heard of anything abou it?

• ttr125l95

Posted May 27, 2007 - 08:03 PM

white bros. is the winingest 4 stroke exhaust ever, so it should be good.

• yamahead01

Posted May 30, 2007 - 08:08 AM

I just ordered one for my 07 wr450 last week I will post back with results soon

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 30, 2007 - 08:38 AM

What is the advertised noise levels and price?

XCR? Does that indicate that it is specifically designed for off road?

• yamahead01

Posted May 30, 2007 - 08:52 AM

White brothers has a brief decsription on there web site that is all I know so far retail is 300.00 but can be had for 250.00 on some web sites I have found.

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 30, 2007 - 08:55 AM

What is the advertised noise levels and price?

XCR? Does that indicate that it is specifically designed for off road?

I just checked it out :)

96db or less with endcap in - $300. Not bad but design specifics do not include specs on size and weight.

My stock can with the GYTR insert for $45 is putting out some decent power :thumbsup:

• Matt James

Posted May 30, 2007 - 12:49 PM

I've had one for 3 weeks now and I love it. Makes the bike real smooth and helped alot with the throttle surging at mid range road riding. I haven't uncorked it yet, but has plenty of power with the spark arrestor in.

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 30, 2007 - 01:24 PM

I've had one for 3 weeks now and I love it. Makes the bike real smooth and helped alot with the throttle surging at mid range road riding. I haven't uncorked it yet, but has plenty of power with the spark arrestor in.

How does it compare in size and weight to the stock unit?

• Matt James

Posted May 30, 2007 - 07:27 PM

How does it compare in size and weight to the stock unit?

It is lighter than stock. If had any misgivings, it is long and sticks out further than the stock pipe. Heres a pic.

Posted Image

• dirtrider04

Posted May 30, 2007 - 08:53 PM

wow long lol
cool though

what is that on your fender

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt James

Posted May 30, 2007 - 09:02 PM

wow long lol
cool though

It's a chainsaw mount.

• antigrav

Posted May 31, 2007 - 04:18 PM

that has got to be the dumbest question ever......

You gotta be kidding, of course it a chainsaw mount!!!! You mean to say don't have one?

I for one, would never anger Matt James, EVER!!!!

• dirtrider04

Posted May 31, 2007 - 04:22 PM

that has got to be the dumbest question ever......

You gotta be kidding, of course it a chainsaw mount!!!! You mean to say don't have one?

I for one, would never anger Matt James, EVER!!!!

your not making sense explain your self better we cant read your mind jack off:applause:

• fdubaaron

Posted May 31, 2007 - 06:12 PM

Doesn't much matter what he said, he gives great advice, Matt James is not one to anger on the trail!

• dirtrider04

Posted May 31, 2007 - 06:15 PM

ahaha he thought james was goinna come get us all for asking a question about his bike

lol

• antigrav

Posted June 01, 2007 - 08:11 AM

your not making sense explain your self better we cant read your mind jack off:applause:

Sorry I see you are from B.C. no sense of humor:thumbsdn:

To explain, my comment was directed at the uniqueness (read crazy) of having a CHAINSAW mounted to the front of a WR, as if it was the most normal thing in the world... and since you asked what it was you were the wierd one.
But in reality nobody would know what the hell it was, nor have I known anyone who would attach a chainsaw to the front of a bike.... Do you get the irony now????

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 01, 2007 - 09:51 AM

To explain, my comment was directed at the uniqueness (read crazy) of having a CHAINSAW mounted to the front of a WR, as if it was the most normal thing in the world... and since you asked what it was you were the wierd one.
But in reality nobody would know what the hell it was, nor have I known anyone who would attach a chainsaw to the front of a bike.... Do you get the irony now????

Us in the Pacific NW, whether it be BC or WA State don't find it exactly abnormal to see a chainsaw mount on a bike... I carry mine in a frame pack but have been considering a mount for some time... we are right in the middle of the "pack and carry" season up here, meaning you either pack and carry a saw or you pack and carry your bike over all the windfall :thumbsup:

• dirtrider04

Posted June 01, 2007 - 02:06 PM

cali people:bonk: :)
I have never seen that thing on any bike while riding in the forest, maybe im just not looking hard eough:confused: :thumbsup:

• Mutu

Posted June 05, 2007 - 07:20 AM

performance should be good since they have used extra can length to keep the db's down instead of just choking it more with a smaller tip...
but that thing is too long for me :thumbsup:

• drtbk4ever

Posted June 05, 2007 - 11:48 AM

"pack and carry" season up here, meaning you either pack and carry a saw or you pack and carry your bike over all the windfall :thumbsup:

That's funny, I have never heard it put that way before, but extremely valid.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.