lost fuel screw oring

2 replies to this topic
  • whiteYZ

Posted May 26, 2007 - 06:16 PM

I lost the rubber fuel screw o ring while I was taking the bowl off tonight. I couldnt see it stuck up there, I am assuming I lost it. I put the spring and washer back in and it seems to run ok. Do you think I would be ok to ride tomorrow till I have a chance to get a new one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CoastRider

Posted May 26, 2007 - 07:32 PM

Sounds familiar...I replaced my stock fuel screw yesterday with an adjustable one and the washer fell underneath the starter. I tried everything to get it out and only managed to wedge it further away, out of view. Oh well, at least I have the o-ring...

• MaxPower

Posted May 27, 2007 - 03:33 AM

[COLOR="Green"]you wouldnt be friends with the guy that lost the bolt for his tripple clamp would you?[/COLOR]

http://www.thumperta...070#post4794070

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.