Anybody ever use a Power Now Plus by itself?

1 reply to this topic
  • Butta

Posted May 26, 2007 - 06:00 PM

Got a smokin' deal (ok, it was drastically cheaper than retail, so if it provides some improvement in performance it will be a smokin' deal) on a power now plus, this is the one that goes on the cylinder side of the carb. Has anyone used one, and if so, what are the results? Any improvement whatsoever?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John407

Posted May 27, 2007 - 08:53 PM

I've got one on both my bikes. On the KXF I think it made the bike easier to start, not sure if it did much else. The power on my '03 YZ450 has always been more than I need but I think the power now made the power smoother.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.