To Vince

1 reply to this topic
  • Wheelie

Posted January 22, 2001 - 11:14 AM

Vince, Your bike ROCKS
Would you be able to tell me what parts you used because it just looks so nice!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Vince

Posted January 22, 2001 - 11:15 PM

Hi Wheeli,
The look just changed, i will send you the pict with the new Werx deco (terrific one !), some CRD protections and a Renthal handle bar, I just finished yesterday.
So about pieces, escape from Yamaha France (it's a CRD) the wheels are Excel in black in 17', as that you can instal a 120/70/17 in front and a 150/70/17 at the rear, front brake is a 320mm Brembo serie or with all the system (P11, etc, etc).
At the moment the tires are Metzeler MEZ3, but I guess I will change it for some D207GPS, much softer.
I set the suspensions at the most hard possible, but I will have surely to change the oil grad in the fork, for a tougher one.
And that's it, a lot of fun in curves road and track ability :-)
The supermotard is really a fun thing to ride.
You know what, when I take a look to my Honda SP1 and I compare it to my WR, I'm stating to like much more the WR:-))
Much of the pieces are coming from yamaha official dealer, they're plenty of accessories.
Best regards

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.