can some1 help exhaust pic/measurements

2 replies to this topic
  • wswain

Posted May 26, 2007 - 12:30 AM

hey me and a mate are going to have a crack at making our own exhaust. i was wondering if anyone could post a pic of their exhaust and tell me the measurements.. the main measurements needed are length of pipe, diameter.. i think thats all and a pic would be helpful..
the main exhausts i want to see pics of are the ( sorry if spelling is wrong)
akrapovic exchausts- they are rare around here too much $$$
leo vince- never heard of here
Staintune-popular sound good 2
white bros

the main reason is that i wanna compare the shapes and length of the pipes.
any other measurements or comments to whether anyone has done it would be helpful..
sorry i posted it ehre because i didnt know where else to post it
thanks will

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wswain

Posted May 27, 2007 - 12:00 AM

no one out there have any of these exhausts on their bike and would be able to quickly post the measurements(in cm) for me
please

• xrmarty

Posted May 27, 2007 - 06:27 AM

no one out there have any of these exhausts on their bike and would be able to quickly post the measurements(in cm) for me
please

I have a full stock system hanging on the wall. I'll try to get you the measurments tonight or tomorrow. Not sure if I can do it in cm, though. Dont have a measuring tape like that:thinking:

edit: I just reread your post. You are asking for the aftermarket ones. Sorry, don't have those.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.