Post Pics of your 06 Yellow SEs

14 replies to this topic
  • Ga426owner

Posted May 25, 2007 - 02:10 PM

I am in picture mood today - just finished rebuilding for a possible ride this weekend.... if the old hand can hold on...that is....enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• cardoc

Posted May 25, 2007 - 02:18 PM

Where did you get the seat (and what kind is it) on the yellow 450? I need a taller seat for my '07 white SE. Is is stock seat foam or harder?

Thanks,
mg

• bboyce

Posted May 25, 2007 - 04:51 PM

I am in picture mood today - just finished rebuilding for a possible ride this weekend.... if the old hand can hold on...that is....enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I thought we just had a picture thread...oh well, its cool!

What all did you do in rebuilding your bike? and how many hours are on it?

I will post pictures soon, I posted them in another Picture thread in here a week ago.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 25, 2007 - 07:18 PM

Seat is Guts racing foam, medium density with a one industries seat cover....very cushy and gets rid of the saddle/stinkbug feel of the stock seat. I also think the bike handles and turns better with this setup.

Rebuild....plastic, bars, clutch lever, bent rear brake pedel, subframe - rebent, front rim, smashed header, smashed water pump guard, right radiator. Results from a very high speed crash 7weeks ago , body still hurts. :)

• dbehr624

Posted May 25, 2007 - 09:05 PM

Ouch!!!

• WB450

Posted May 26, 2007 - 08:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love those yellow SE bikes.:ride: :)

• kpflyingv

Posted May 26, 2007 - 12:32 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bboyce

Posted May 26, 2007 - 04:40 PM

Alright, as promised...some of you may have seen these pictures before.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In action
Posted Image

• WB450

Posted May 28, 2007 - 08:49 AM

Nice bikes!

• Antithesis

Posted May 29, 2007 - 11:34 AM

I was first to get the 2006 YZF450 in my area, I waited until December to pick it up, when I first new in June Yamaha went with the Hurricane Colors, back to the 5 speed and the new aluminum frame, I ordered it the next day. These are My Photo's of my completely stock, accept for the WB E2 and the S12's & R1. I only have 5 hours on this bike and plan on keeping it as low hour as possible as a collector. Along with that I also got the 2006 LE R1. Yes its a hard choice to make when I want to ride
Posted Image

• NorCal

Posted May 29, 2007 - 03:50 PM

I put 80 hours of the most ridiculous abuse on my YZ this year. I still haven't checked the valves! She definitely isn't the cleanest around but sure rips the single track and desrt up.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• live4speed

Posted May 30, 2007 - 11:27 AM

nice bikes fellas!

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted May 30, 2007 - 10:48 PM

Here she is in Black and Yellow trim. She is all White now though.
http://www.putfile.c...php?img=4369607

• MacJammer

Posted May 31, 2007 - 10:08 PM

Sorry no pic. of mine yet but I will get it here. But can I just say that this Yellow YZ has got to be the sexiest bike ever made. Can I get an amen.

• WB450

Posted June 01, 2007 - 07:03 AM

Sorry no pic. of mine yet but I will get it here. But can I just say that this Yellow YZ has got to be the sexiest bike ever made. Can I get an amen.

:) :ride: :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.